NEW | First Responder’s Healing Manual
We are proud to announce the first manual of its kind, The First Responder’s Healing Manual
Every day, first responders immerse themselves in the chaos and confusion of other people’s very bad days. Eventually, it takes a toll. How do you handle it? Suck it up and drive on, baby – right?
But which is best: to stuff it, employ temporary coping mechanisms and self-medicate in harmful ways, or to experience actual healing and resilience from God?
This manual combines best practices from the medical and mental health communities with the timeless principles from the Bible that have addressed the effects of stress and trauma for centuries.
In these pages you’ll find step-by-step principles that will help you:
- Understand how the stress and trauma you experience affects you physically, psychologically and spiritually.
- Become intentional about creating a healing environment for yourself.
- Adopt therapeutic spiritual disciplines.
- Process your loss and grief.
- Experience the freeing influence of giving and receiving forgiveness – from God and others.
- Rebuild your identity based on what God says about you.
- Strengthen yourself spiritually against future attacks.
- Connect with those who support you in positive ways.
- Learn how to deal with Secondary Traumatic Stress, Burnout and Compassion Fatigue.
- Understand how to help your family as they respond to your stress and trauma.
- Make plans for the future as a strengthened man or woman of God.
To order your copy of the First Responder Healing Manual, please fill out the order form below and email to Katherin Dickerson at email@example.com or fax to 281-664-7981. For suggestions on how to use any of the Bridges to Healing Manuals, please contact David Maulsby at firstname.lastname@example.org.